Equifax Business Credit Reports
Equifax offers vast coverage and depth of information, with an unmatched focus on the critical small business segment. From verified business identities and detailed credit history to business owner and corporate linkage, Equifax Business Credit Reports give you the deepest level of insight into the validity, financial stability and performance of more businesses.
Equifax Business Credit Reports provide the in-depth information you need to make smart business decisions, including:
- Company Profile – key firmographic information such as company name, address, and phone numbers
- Credit Summary – synopsis of the business' credit accounts with banks, suppliers and service providers
- Public Records – Secretary of State business registration, judgments, liens, or bankruptcies reported for the business
- Risk Scores – Equifax Business Credit Risk Score™ and Equifax Business Failure Score™
- Payment Trend and Payment Index – a 12-month payment trend and comparison to the industry norm
- Additional Company Information – alternate business names, owner and guarantor names, and business and credit grantor comments
- Equifax Business Risk Scores can help you identify potential risk of late payments and business failure:
- Business Credit Risk Score predicts the likelihood of a business incurring a 90 days severe delinquency or charge-off over the next 12 months.