NACM Great Lakes Region Collections
Why choose us for your Collections needs?
NACM Great Lakes Region provides a full range of collection services. These services can be integrated into your collection process, allowing the ability to create the most effective collection system possible.
Recovery of a company's money can be quick and easy with collection services offered by NACM Southwest Collections Services, which specialize in the collection of past due accounts on a local, national and international basis. Accounts receive aggressive action from NACM Affiliates' experienced collection staff, while keeping a corporate credit department informed with periodic status reports.
Download an Account Placement form or place a claim online.
Delinquent accounts drain a company's profits and negatively impact cash flow. They also eat away at credit department resources that could be used in more profitable activity. Statistics on past due accounts are revealing:
- After only 60 days, over 15% of delinquent accounts will never be collected.
- After just 90 days, over 27% of delinquent accounts will go uncollected.
- At six months, there is over a 43% chance that a delinquent account will never be collected.
The conclusion from these statistics is clear: past due receivables demand immediate and effective action.
If you have questions or for information on placing claims, please contact Kelly Hall at 317.225.4281 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what members are saying about NACM Southwest Collections:
- "Collecting delinquent accounts is stressful and time consuming. NACM Southwest has proven to be a great asset to our business.
It is easy to upload our debtors into their system and have continued access to NACM Southwest’s detailed efforts. Collection results have been positive! We look forward to a continued working relationship with NACM Southwest and highly recommend them.
- Melinda Lucky, Accounts Receivable, LEWCO, Inc.
- "Thank you to the agents at NACM-SW they are always ready to help if you have questions regarding claims. They are so prompt in responding."
- Jo Lynn Hiles,
- "Our company has been VERY happy with the NACM Southwest collectors. Their follow-up is superb!"
- "Claims submission is a breeze. Why wouldn't you let another pair of eyes look for what you may have missed?"
- "I love it when they SHOW ME DA MONEY!"
- ”Pleasantly surprised and VERY pleased. After many promises to pay, the placement was paid in full via two separate payments. My THANK YOU to NACM SW Collections for their persistent follow ups!"